Chillin' in a boat on a hot summer day.
Heidi, we always have SUCH a nice time in your huge, terrific backyard. Thank you so much for being such a supremely sweet and generous hostess...OH, AND for the coolest hand-me-down toy of all time!
Carlisle is enjoying her girlfriends SO much right now. The one that she seems to do the very best with is "O-bib-e" aka Olivia....although the name she loves to hear herself say all day long is Abby. And she even said Callie too!!!
I speak for my little one when I say, thanks for the perfect afternoon of girly fun y'all!
2 comments:
Ok, those pics where Carlise is feeding my (obviously starved for food) child are precious. I wish our daughters had bellies, don't you?
Ha, ha!
I really like the one of Carlisle looking down at the grass on her fingers. I love her little body!!!! She is very cute.
Post a Comment