[Steph, these top two are for you!]
I cut fun, short, sassy bangs (that you can't really see in these pictures!)
I am compelled to worship Jesus Christ, tell others about Him and love Him fully. I'm a Homeschooling, Husband adoring, Mama of girls. Daughter Grace, in heaven, 9 year-old daughter Carlisle, 8 year-old daughter Evelyn, 5 year-old daughter Vivian, and 3 year-old daughter Eleanor Bliss and 8 month old Genevieve. I have had much tragedy in my life, but have found Jesus is my EVERYTHING. The joy of the Lord is my strength. Neh 8:10
2 comments:
Jennie, you look beautiful! I love your hair that length and your dress is awesome. As always, Brian cracks me up, I just love him.
Cool do!!!
As far as Brian and Eric go...Some things never change!!! You know, Eric was Dennis' partner in the pink panty/bra incident! I'm sure you remember us talking about that =)
Post a Comment