This Baby Story: Not for the faint of heart!
I was telling friends at church tonight that this morning AFTER I had given both the girls their baths, I was holding Evelyn as she did a HUGE morning stretchhhhhhhh.
She threw her little head back...that's when I saw it. Cheesy-neck. (For those of you that don't have children, this is gross.) To me, hilarious. Keep in mind, I had just bathed her. Basically, I picked up some of her neck-fat-rolls and cleaned, just not enough of them! She is getting so chubby!
All girl with the hot pink sparkling princess shoes and the army hat.
3 comments:
Do you really REALLY realize how BeeeeUtiful your two girls are? I mean, I think I know it, and then I see a picture or two that just overwhelms me. I mean, not that it's tough to figure out where their good looks come from or anything...
I LOVE the army hat with the sparkly shoes.
I love that cute puppy tummy, cheesy-neck and all! Hope you all are feeling better & enjoyed Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment