I am compelled to worship Jesus Christ, tell others about Him and love Him fully. I'm a Homeschooling, Husband adoring, Mama of girls. Daughter Grace, in heaven, 9 year-old daughter Carlisle, 8 year-old daughter Evelyn, 5 year-old daughter Vivian, and 3 year-old daughter Eleanor Bliss and 8 month old Genevieve.
I have had much tragedy in my life, but have found Jesus is my EVERYTHING. The joy of the Lord is my strength. Neh 8:10
Monday, February 25, 2008
I want to have a party to go to and wear THIS dress...
I didn't even watch the Oscars. This dress/SHE is beautiful!
3 comments:
me too! I will have an faux-oscar party at my house. We can get some red carpet.
Yes, but she's married to Seal??? Go figure.
Red Carpet party is a FABULAS idea. I modaled some fabulas prom dresses this past weekend and am so sad I cant have one.
I know, Seal?? WHAT???
Post a Comment