I am compelled to worship Jesus Christ, tell others about Him and love Him fully. I'm a Homeschooling, Husband adoring, Mama of girls. Daughter Grace, in heaven, 9 year-old daughter Carlisle, 8 year-old daughter Evelyn, 5 year-old daughter Vivian, and 3 year-old daughter Eleanor Bliss and 8 month old Genevieve.
I have had much tragedy in my life, but have found Jesus is my EVERYTHING. The joy of the Lord is my strength. Neh 8:10
Tuesday, April 01, 2008
Click on this link to understand me better
This article applies more than I am cool enough to admit.
Oh my Gosh, when I heard about this on the news a few weeks ago i thought that they were talking about me!!! I had hoped that it would get better and clearer as Isabella ages, but the hazy fog has not cleared yet!! Thanks for the post, and making me feel better!!
I've been in a hazy fog for almost 4 years now. I've pretty much gotten used to it. However, it drives Ryan nuts. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!
Girls that don't have kids should not read this. Thanks for freking me out. As if the streching and re forming body parts was not enoph. But you do make being a momoy look SO.... FUN.
6 comments:
Oh my Gosh, when I heard about this on the news a few weeks ago i thought that they were talking about me!!! I had hoped that it would get better and clearer as Isabella ages, but the hazy fog has not cleared yet!! Thanks for the post, and making me feel better!!
I've been in a hazy fog for almost 4 years now. I've pretty much gotten used to it. However, it drives Ryan nuts. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one!
HILARIOUS!!!! Totally true...I am such a ditz now =)
Right there with ya Girl!!! What was your name again??? Just kidding!
Girls that don't have kids should not read this. Thanks for freking me out. As if the streching and re forming body parts was not enoph. But you do make being a momoy look SO.... FUN.
i love you no matter what!
Post a Comment