Less than $100 and a keepsake.
So pumped up! :)
(And no, it's not a stuffed fish, (we already have those), this picture is just to throw Brian off!)
I am compelled to worship Jesus Christ, tell others about Him and love Him fully. I'm a Homeschooling, Husband adoring, Mama of girls. Daughter Grace, in heaven, 9 year-old daughter Carlisle, 8 year-old daughter Evelyn, 5 year-old daughter Vivian, and 3 year-old daughter Eleanor Bliss and 8 month old Genevieve. I have had much tragedy in my life, but have found Jesus is my EVERYTHING. The joy of the Lord is my strength. Neh 8:10
3 comments:
Love your "and no it's not a stuffed fish" hahaha!! love it!
Girl! You have a blog! I am so excited!
Jennie...email me the idea when you get a chance. That sounds like something I need to hear about! I love all the newest post. You provide the best entertainment there is around! Not just full of great tips for...the overwhelmed mom...the spiritual woman...the girly girl...but now...gift ideas...YOU SHOULD BE PAID! I LOVE IT!!!! XOXO to you and the family!
Post a Comment