'Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.' 1 John 4:7
.
Have you heard the new Brad Paisley song 'I thought I loved you THEN'?
Turn up your volume.
I love this song.
You will too.
It makes me cry.
'Now you're my whole life, now you're my whole world...
we've come so far since that day
and I thought I loved you then...'

Brian...all these years later.
I can say without a doubt.
I love you more today than EVER.

5 comments:
What!? I love this dress! I'm getting one too!
Happy Anniversary! Love the blog header picture, y'all are so cute! You look beautiful in that dress! and I LOVE those earrings!
Love your love for your man!! Congrats on your anniversary!!!
How awesome?! Congratulations!!!! You guys are perfect for each other.
you are GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment